1. Use mobile marketing to build a database of mobile phone numbers for consumers who are interested in your products & services. A mobile phone number is a much more reliable and up to date than an email address. Use your list to learn who your consumers are and what they want so that you can implement a targeted customer loyalty program.
2. You have the ability to communicate directly to consumers wherever they are at whatever time they want. Your target market get your messages and can buy your products even when away from home and work. Your consumer does not have to be in front of a computer or even inside your store! Entice them to take immediate action, something traditional marketing techniques cannot accomplish!
3. You learn about each consumer’s unique preferences. Mobile phones are very personal devices. Mobile marketing done correctly reveals your consumers’ individual tastes and interests and requirements.
4. You deliver your offers only to consumers who are interested in your product or service. Try setting up a Proximity marketing zone. It takes just a few minutes; No contact cost that can deliver incomprehensible results.
5. You get detailed demographic information about your consumers to fine tune your offers, logistics and distribution campaigns. Personally engage the customer, they will love you for it!
6. Mobile marketing lets you focus on exactly on what is important-Your Offer! Mobile phones display content in different ways depending on the type of phone. Now you do not have to worry about layouts or paper qualities, quantities or printers which allows you to focus on creating a great creative offer.
7. The consumer is always in control. Permission-based mobile marketing means that the consumer decides exactly what to receive and what not to. They have the ability to opt-out at any time.
8. Mobile marketing is GREEN! (environmental friendly). Mobile marketing equals paper-less digital marketing…your clients will thank you! (So will your environment!)
9. Mobile marketing is extremely much less expensive than traditional direct marketing techniques. Getting your consumer’s attention using traditional marketing methods costs much more than the price of an SMS message campaign, and the ROI on mobile marketing is tremendously higher! The average SMS has a 95% read rate, and 98% of those are read in 3 minutes or less! Your customers have gone mobile already, when will your business?